|A new joint featuring the guys of the Teen Posse.|
10 Reasons You Shouldn't Quit ArtYou know i keep my journals short, so i'll jump right to it.
1. When you get an idea for a character, or an illustration or a comic, you can just draw it. You don't have to browse and see if anyone else drew it already, or commission other artists to do it.
2. If you get really good at art, your favorite artist might watch you back.
3. You might eventually get paid for it.
4. Because even if there's tons of art out there, and many great artists, no one, and i mean NO ONE can ever draw what you draw. There can be similar ideas, but only you can bring your particular flavor of art to life.
5. The awesome comments. The better you get at art, the more awesome and elaborate comments you get. Who doesn't want to get praised?
6. Art trades with really good artists!
7. Because quitting is lame.
8. Because when IRL people ask you what you do and you say you're an artist, you get the most interesting reactions. It never gets old.
9. Because you get to browse the internet a
I'm Maurice Bell a.k.a. Newtypemo. I'm a Rutgers Grad and currently seeking work in my study area, which happens to be art. I enjoy anime, gaming, and of course, drawing. Someday, I'd like to create a comic series I call "Teen Posse." I know I can't really find anything at the moment, but I figured I'd at least post some of my work here. That's my story. Nice to make your acquaintance!!|
Current Residence: 51 Threadleaf Terrace
Favourite genre of music: dance, trance, club, electronica
Favourite style of art: anime style, abstract
Operating System: windows vista
Wallpaper of choice: witchblade